ANNOUNCEMENTS – 26th, 27th and 28th January ...
- On Tuesday 30th January, is the Ordination day of our Parish Priest Fr. Xavier D’Souza. A thanksgiving mass will be offered at 6.00 pm on that day. Let us participate and pray for his intentions
- February 7th Wednesday at 6.30 pm, there will be Pre Baptism Seminar in the St. Claire Audio Video Room. Please bring your bible with you. Children are not allowed.
- The Family Day 2018 with the theme IN GIVING WE RECEIVE’ with lots of Games, Food Stalls, competitions’ and a variety of entertainment programmes, will be held in the church compound on Friday, 9th February from 8.00am to 8.00pm.There will be Prince and Princess competition for children under 9 years of age and Showcase your talent (This is open to all ages). For more details and entry forms you may contact the Parish office. Last day to submit entry forms is 2nd February.
Parishioners, we appeal for your generosity in bringing in advertisements and supporters for this event. Gifts and food items can also be donated.
These will help us meet our objectives towards helping the needy in the parish.
For any further assistance, kindly contact the Family Day organizing team whose names and contact numbers are displayed on the notice board. The banner displayed in the Church compound.
- The Bishop wants to address the members of all prayer groups in the parish. Therefore, the Charismatic National Services Team has arranged a common prayer service in the Sacred Heart Church on Thursday, 1st February from 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm. The Bishop will be sharing his views during this prayer service. The members of all prayer groups are requested to be present.
- The star banner for the needy is calling for your generosity. Each star price is reduced and now being pinned at BD. 10/- only. The collection is for the less fortunate of our parish. Counting on each one of you to support us and fill up the banner at the earliest. The star banner will continue to be displayed until Easter Monday. This is part of our Family Day 2018 mission.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY MORNING MASS ONLY
- Today, is the Feast of Santo Niño which will be celebrated by the Filipino Community at the 11.30am mass, in the Sacred Heart Church. Please bring your Santo Niño statues for blessing during this service. We invite all the Filipino members of our Parish to attend this mass. The assembly time for the entrance procession before the mass, will be at 11.30 am near the outdoor stage. All the devotees of the Infant Jesus are welcome to participate.
Today the regular 10.30am Obligation Mass will take place at Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium.
Fr. XAVIER D’SOUZA, OFM Cap.