- The first Friday Parish Holy Hour will be held on 6th October at 3.45 pm at the Sacred Heart Church.
- The feast of St Francis Assisi, founder of the Capuchins will be celebrated on 4th October at the 5.30 pm mass.
- October is the month dedicated to the Holy Rosary. From 1st October, in the evenings the Rosary will be prayed at the Grotto daily. For timings please refer to the Parish Notice Board.
- Catechism is compulsory for all parish children from Standards 1 to 12. Parents please note that children who regularly attend the Parish Catechism Classes will be eligible to receive the Sacraments of Holy Communion and Confirmation. We have observed that there are some children who have received the sacrament of confirmation are not attending catechism classes.
- We thank you for patronizing and supporting the “Dinner for a Noble Cause”, by purchasing your tickets. Parishioners wishing to contribute towards this cause in either cash or kind or who can help to acquire corporate supporters for this event, can contact the Parish Priest or approach one of the DFNC members who are at the help desk or the Parish Office. The proceeds raised from this event will go towards the needy families of the various communities in the parish and to assist the families of the deceased.
- There will be a special Session on Thursday, 12th October at 7.00 pm in Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium.The theme of this service is ‘The Body of Christ & Healing.’ There will be the Exposition of The Blessed Sacrament, praise, sharing of the Word, followed by worship and healing session so that all may experience the work of God.
Fr. Freddy D’Souza, OFM Cap.