- On February 7th Wednesday at 6.30 pm, there will be Pre Baptism Seminar in the St. Claire Audio Video Room. Please bring your bible with you. Children are not allowed.
- The Family Day 2018 with the theme IN GIVING WE RECEIVE’ with lots of Games, Food Stalls, competitions’ and a variety of entertainment programmers, will be held in the church compound on Friday, 9th February from 8.00am to 8.00pm. For more details and entry forms you may contact the Parish office.
Parishioners, we appeal for your generosity in bringing in advertisements and supporters for this event. Gifts and food items can also be donated.
These will help us meet our objectives towards helping the needy in the parish.
For any further assistance, kindly contact the Family Day organizing team whose names and contact numbers are displayed on the notice board. The banner displayed in the Church compound.
Due to the Family Day celebrations on Friday 9th February, there will only be 4 Obligation masses. Masses in English will be at 7.00 am, 9.00 am and 5.00 pm. In Filipino language at 11.30 am. All these masses will be held in Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium. The Entrance and exit to the Auditorium will be from the Al Zubarah Avenue. There will be no Catechism classes, no Children’s mass at 9.15 am, no Youth mass at 10.30 am and no other language masses on that day. The Blessed Sacrament Chapel will remain closed during the event.
- The star banner for the needy is calling for your generosity. Each star price is reduced and now being pinned at BD. 10/- only. The collection is for the less fortunate of our parish. Counting on each one of you to support us and fill up the banner at the earliest. This is part of our Family Day 2018 mission.
- We will be celebrating the feast of our Lady of Lourdes, world day of the sick, on Sunday, 11th February, during the 7.00 pm Mass in the Sacred Heart Church, followed by a procession to the Grotto. The novena will commence from today, 2nd February at 7.00 pm in the Mother Church.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY MORNING MASSES ONLY
- The First Friday Parish Holy Hour will be held today at 3.45 pm in the Sacred Heart Church.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY ONLY
- On Family Day there will be Prince and Princess Competition for children under 9 years of age and Showcase your talent (This is open to all ages).Today is the last day to submit the entry forms.
Fr. XAVIER D’SOUZA, OFM Cap.