- Rev. Fr. Peter Eugenio will celebrate his birthday on Sunday, 26th November. Let us pray for his intentions.
- The FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING will be celebrated on Friday 24th, Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November. On Friday, the Blessed Sacrament will be exposed for Adoration at the Mother Church from 12.45 pm to 3.30 pm. At 3.35 pm the Blessed Sacrament will be transferred in procession to the Sacred Heart Church followed by an hour of Adoration from 3.45 pm. For the Adoration schedule you may refer to the notice board. On this day the Adoration Chapel will remain closed from 12.45 pm to 3.30 pm.
- Sacred Heart Church Music Ministry would like to invite its members from different communities to attend the Eucharistic celebration on Wednesday, 22nd November at 7.00 pm for the Feast of St. Cecilia, the patron saint of singers and musicians, to renew their commitments.
- The Novena in preparation for the feast of St. Francis Xavier will be conducted by Fr Placido Pereira organized by the Konkani community. The novena will commence from Saturday, 25th November. For Novena timings, you may refer to the banner in the church compound.
- All are invited to attend the Family Day at Awali Church on Friday, 24th November from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm. Kindly note that, there will be buses from Sacred Heart Church to Awali at 9.00 am, 12 noon, 3.00 pm and 5.00 pm and from Awali to Manama at 1.00 pm, 4.00 pm and 9.00 pm.
- The next Marriage Preparation Course will be held on Friday, 24th November in the St. Dominic Savio Hall from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm. Those who would like to attend this course please register your name at the Parish Office and submit the Baptism certificate along with your application form before 17th November. The course fee is BD. 5/- per person, inclusive of lunch.
- The catechism ministry of our parish will be organizing YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SEASON III on December 1st from 11.30 am to 3.30 pm at the St Padre Pio Social hall.
Children from STDs 9-12 are encouraged to attend this session which will be held for their overall developments. For registration forms you may contact the catechism office or the parish office.
- On 7th December, the Parish will be organizing a stage production entitled A Christmas Dream: Finding Our Way Home, to raise funds for the less fortunate. The tickets have already been launched and are now available.As one of the initiatives to raise funds; we will be selling an ornamental Christmas tree. Kindly note we have limited stock of these and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. In addition, we will also be selling Christmas fruit cakes and we urge you to please place your order as early as possible. The tickets, ornamental Christmas tree and order forms for the Christmas fruit cake can be found at the Christmas Dream counter which is set up in the Church compound after obligation masses. For further information, you may contact Fr. Gaspar Fernandes.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY MORNING MASSES ONLY
- Bishop Camillo will install the New Parish Priest, Fr. Xavier D’Souza OFM Cap at the 5.00 pm mass today. Let us attend this mass and pray for him as he takes over this new responsibility.
- Catechism Fun Day 2017will be held today at the church grounds from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm with games and food stalls and a variety of entertainments. Parishioners are invited to attend this fun day.
Fr. Freddy D’Souza, OFM Cap.